Monday, June 23, 2014

It's a Bird!

Top: H&M (shop local store); Tank: Banana Republic (similar); Boyfriend Jeans: Ann Taylor;
Flats: Tory Burch; Handbag: Pour La Victoire (similar); Shades: ULTA (similar); 
Necklace: Jane Basch

On a fountain tour of the Plaza with my son last week, I stopped in H&M on our to the car. Since I was shopping with a three year old, there wasn't much time to actually look around, let alone try anything on! I tried this little top on, over what I was wearing, figuring if it fit over that it would fit over anything!

I wore this last weekend for Father's Day. I wanted something cute, comfy, and cool and I think this totally fit all three requirements. I am in love with this top and I'm sure you can guess why. It has birds on it! I'm a huge fan of birds in print and this one is a great addition to my collection 1/2/3.




 


Hope you're having a stylin' Monday!
XOXO

No comments: