Friday, June 13, 2014

On the Hunt - Casual Dresses

As I've spent my earlier summer months in shorts, I've been looking at other stylish mom's who've been rocking maxi dresses at all the same kid/family friendly hot spots around town. I have a few cotton maxi's in my wardrobe, seen here and here, but nothing like the ones I've recently seen. But it's not just the maxi dresses. I've seen some super cute short ones as well. So I've decided that while I'm loving my stylish shorts summer, it's time to add a few dresses to the mix. And, I've found some super cute ones! Here are a couple few of my favs!

There is nothing like a simple black dress and it's even better when it's a cotton shirt dress! This one from LOFT is literally a work-horse piece for your closet. It can be dressed or down and definitely a piece that will last for years.


How comfortable and easy does this dress from Zara look? I seriously can see myself wearing this for the rest of summer!


Then there is this super cute dress from Zara! I love the asymmetrical cut, the watercolor design, and how truly streamlined it is.


 I have been eyeing this top from J.Crew Factory for months now and just recently discovered the dress! I'm not sure which I like more, but I'm pretty sure I would be happy with either one. Or both!


This actually might be my favorite! This dress from J.Crew Factory is darling!! A little retro in design but modern in its cut. And you know what a huge black and white fan I am. Oh, and the enormous circles are the cutest!


What do you think of dresses versus shorts for a day at the zoo? I'm personally excited at the change in wardrobe! Now, which one to get? Stay tuned...

Happy Friday!
XOXO

No comments: