Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Casual Dress

Dress: Jacqueline Smith for Kmart (similar); Jacket: My Mom's (similar); Belt: Target;
Sandal: Tory Burch; Handbag: Pour la Victoire (similar); Shades: Ulta (similar);
Necklace: My Mom's

As I typed last Friday's post regarding being on the hunt for casual dresses, I decided to pull this one out. I feel like it's harder to re-style because it's black and white and a maxi dress. Not much that can be mixed up here. 

This time around I ditched the self-belt and added my neon yellow version and I think it helped brighten it up. I reached for my cropped denim jacket and leather flip flops for a more casual look. I definitely will keep this dress in the rotation for summer!



The Dress: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2012/06/do-you-know-jaqueline-smith.html
 



No comments: