Tuesday, December 10, 2013

It's All About Layers


 Jacket: Levi's; Dress: LOFT; T-Neck: JCPenney; Tights: Target; Booties: Me Too;
Belt: Ann Taylor; Gloves: Target; Necklace: Banana Republic; Lip Color: MAC Dark Side

So far December has been beyond freezing! It's bone chillin' cold, but apparently that's when I decide to wear nothing but skirts and dresses. To be honest, I find tights warmer than pants. Especially jeans. Have you ever noticed how the wind seems to cut right through denim? 

I had drinks with the girls from work last night and I needed a look that would get me through day and evening. It also needed to keep me warm as I walked from car to building to car to restaurant and until the car warmed up, which happened as soon as I arrived at almost every destination! A wool sweater dress was the best option. I added a gray t-neck sweater which actually made it look like it was part of the dress! I added the denim jacket at the last minute and so glad I did! It really pulled everything together.




The Dress: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2012/02/dress-loft-belt-target-booties-me-too.html
 

No comments: