Monday, December 30, 2013

New Year's Eve - What to Wear

Tomorrow is the big night. New Year's Eve! Back in the day, we planned outings with our friends to ring in the New Year and they varied from year to year. Over the past two years, we've been to dinner with my parents and McKinley, spent it with friends and their other children, or had dinner as just the two of us. Tomorrow, we plan to stay in and do absolutely nothing. I'm looking forward to a quiet evening, but miss the idea of getting dressed up. 

If you are heading out for the big night, what are you planning to wear? I thought I would dig into the archives of past posts and provide some inspirational looks. Most may have been daily looks, but can be worn for a night out too. Check out my favs below.




 
 


I hope this provides some inspiration! Now I really wish we were going out. Maybe I will get dressed up for the heck of it. One can look glamorous while laying around the house, no? Bling and heels I say!


No comments: