Thursday, December 5, 2013

Snake Skin


Jacket: Levi's; T-Neck: French Connection; Skirt: J.Crew (gift); Tights: Target;
Boots: Nine West; Necklace: Gorjana (gift)/Gift; Bracelets: J.Crew (gift)/Ralph Lauren;
Lip Color: MAC Dark Side

You know how much I hate indoor photos, but life gets busy and sometimes you just have to make do. This is one of my favorite skirts, but one of those pieces that's hard to style. However, I love styling challenges as you know, so I'm hoping it keeps me on my toes this season.

Speaking of toes, I made the realization that  I am in need of new brown boots! The are starting to show their age, in trend and scuffs, and I think I found the perfect pair. They are on order so here's hoping they fit!



The Skirt: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2013/01/reptile.html


No comments: