Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My Five Go-Tos

Jacket: MICHAEL Michael Kors; T-Neck: J.C.Penney; Skirt: Ann Taylor;
Booties: Rebecca Minkoff; Scarf: Gift; Shades: Tom Ford; Earrings: Silpada
Lip Color: MAC Dark Side

What makes a great outfit? For me, it's all about go-to pieces. And, it just so happens that I have on all five of my go-to pieces in one look! What are they you ask? Well I'll tell you. One, my moto jacket. This jacket gives any look a little edge. Who doesn't need an edge every now and then? Two, a scarf. Scarves are a great way to add a little something extra when you can't find the right necklace. Three, a comfy skirt. This one is just like wearing sweats, but it's a skirt. Love that! Four, ankle booties. I am having a love affair with my Rebecca Minkoff pair! They literally go with  everything. Five, a top knot! This is a way of doing your hair when you don't want to do your hair. Make sense? It's so much more chic than a ponytail. Put them all together and you have one must-have look, no?


 

The Skirt and Jacket: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2013/10/heart-and-soul.html
  
 

 


No comments: