Monday, December 2, 2013

Holiday Gift Giving - The Gift Set


I would say that as of today, the holiday's are in full swing! Our house is mostly decorated, most of my gifts have been purchased, and holiday cards are almost complete! I didn't do any Black Friday shopping. I never do! After working years in retail, I can't bring myself to go shopping when I know those poor people had to be up hours ago and didn't really get to spend time with their familys. But the biggest reason is that I'm not willing to fight all those crowds when I can just click away on Cyber-Monday!
 
I still have a few things on my shopping list. I'm not even sure if some these things are on sale. I just know I want to get them for the gals in my life. I'm a huge fan of gift sets! Sets are all the rage during the holidays. It's the perfect time to test things you wouldn't normally buy, but have to because they are a part of a set. Lip colors, lotions, candles, and perfumes. All there, in tiny bottles, compacts, and votives for me (and others) to play around with, to experiment with!
 
I've been poking around and found some of my favorites that I want to share with all of you. Get that mouse ready! You might just find something for someone on your shopping list and you might need to buy it today!
 
L'Occitane is a line of hand creams that I've always wanted to try. And, when you get one large tub for $12.00, it only makes sense to try five small ones for $42.00. That way, you can find the scent you love the most and then splurge on it at a later date!
 
 
I love Deborah Lippman nail polish! Her colors are rich in tone, the polish lasts forever, and the names are awesome! Bitches Brew! Who doesn't love applying a color called Bitches Brew to your nails! One bottle of polish is $17.00 so when you can get twelve bottles for $78.00 (normally a $144 for twelve) go for it! Your nails will thank you! 
 
 
This is one of the BEST gifts I've ever received! A friend of mine gave me this a couple of years ago and I used every single scent! There are 14 samples of some of the most popular scents all in one tiny box! After you've tested all the scents in the box, take the certificate into Sephora and get your favorite scent for free! Gotta love that! This is a $65 value and totally worth it!!
 

 
Stila is one of my favorite lines of cosmetics. They have the cutest packaging and all of their products are great! Side note, I love their concealer. This package of nine lip glosses is awesome! It's $29, a normal value of $124! I love the colors.

 
Who doesn't love candles? I have so many that I never get around to burning them all! However, no matter how many you have, you can always use more! This set from Voluspa would be a great hostess gift, stocking stuffer, or something because you need them for the holidays! You get six mini votives that sound like amazing scents. It's a $50 value. And, when one candle alone is $24, I say $50 is perfect!

 
Lastly, I'm a huge fan of Philosophy lotions and body wash. They are thick and rich and smell devine! The Gingerbread House collection sounds delish, but the Snow Angel (which smells of newly fallen snow) sounds so...angelic! I don't think you could go wrong with either!
 

 
What do you think of the selections? Have any been on your wish list in the past? Any going to make your list for friends or family or maybe just yourself?
 
Happy Holiday Shopping! 

No comments: