Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Better in Your Head - A Stying Tip

 
Dress: Ann Taylor; Booties: Steven by Steve Madden; Necklace: Ann Taylor;
Tights: We Love Colors; Shades: MARC by Marc Jacobs: Lip Color: MAC Dark Side
 
I remember the last time I wore this dress I searched high and low for my nude fishnets, but opted for black tights because I couldn't find them. Well, yesterday was much the same. I finally found them, but once on, they were so wrong! Sometimes it looks better in your head.
 
The shoes I originally tried, darling Kate Spade's that I had completely forgotten about, didn't work either so I went with booties. Booties are truly my new favorite shoe right now and I'm loving them with dresses and skirts. 
 
Styling Tip: A bootie, unlike a pump, takes something dressy down a notch extending the life of the piece! This gives you more options when wearing those skirts and dresses.
 
 
 

 The Dress: Before and After
 
http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-zip-herea-zip-there.html
 

 
 



No comments: