Monday, December 19, 2011

Top Five Sequin Must-Haves

Theme week continues, and with the holidays just days away, I've decided to add a little sparkle. This week I am exploring the twinkling world of sequins! Who doesn't like a little bling scattered through out their wardrobe? And, who knew I had so many sequined pieces to chose from? I am never going to get them all in so I'm highlighting my favorites.

My Top Five Sequin Must-Haves:

1) A sequined sweater can be worn casual or dressy. Add boyfriend jeans and booties for weekend casz or sleek black pants and heels for that upcoming holiday party!
2) Sequined pumps are a great way to add bling without going too far. Fun with skinny jeans and simple black t-neck. Or add tights to your LBD and these sparklers. That's all you need!
3) A sequined scarf will add punch to your drab winter coat! This one will look great with either your standard black topper or camel. 
4) This little sequined belt would look great paired with a boxy sweater, at the waist of your skirt or will add that little something extra to your dress. And how adorable is that bow?
5) And for that wow factor this NYE, go for bold in an all over sequined dress! This Rachel Zoe number is one I've had my eye on since she debuted her Fall 2011 collection earlier this year!

Top Five Sequins

Whether it's a little or a lot, sequins are the perfect way to dress up any outfit. And, there are so many inexpensive pieces out there, why not invest in a couple of different ones! Perfect for the holidays or a dreary Monday!


No comments: