Friday, December 2, 2011

MK = KK

 Shrug: Michael Michael Kors (gift); T-Neck: Ann Taylor;
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft; Boots: Haligon via Nordstrom;
Pashmina; Gift; Earrings: Stella and Dot;
Bracelets: JewelMint; Ralph Lauren; Fossil;
Ring: Gretchen Jones for Piperlime

 No, it's not a math problem or a riddle. Put simply, I'm wearing a Michael Kors shrug and I felt like I was channeling Kourtney Kardashian. Let's see...wearing fur, check! Skinny jeans and tall boots, check! Red lips, check! Hair pulled back in bun, check! Aside from the fact that I'm wearing a normal amount of makeup, and don't have her bank account, everything else adds up. Pretty simple equation, don't you think?

Stay tuned next week as I take on other celebrity looks based on suggestions from readers. As far as Kourtney is concerned, how did I do?


 


No comments: