Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Gwen Stefani - Styled My Way

 

To kick off the week of Female Celebrities, I started with Gwen Stefani. A fashionista for sure and all around glamor girl! I took the look on the right. I was only heading to work, not a red carpet event. However, give me gams like that and I'll sport this look come New Year's! To make this look a little more Gwen and a little less Andrea, I add a heavier eye and her famous red pout. Check it out below!

Jacket: Banana Republic; Dress: Isacc Mizrahi for Target;
Tights: Hue: Boots: Seychelles via Habitat Shoe Boutique;
Scarf: NY Street Vendor; Necklace: Silpada



Who will I be tomorrow? Check back for the next installment!

Photo of Gwen Stefani courtesy of Seriously Superficial.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Awesome job perfecting this look! BTW, I was reading a Rachel Zoe blog yesterday; I really think your blog style is very similar to hers--the wording style and the honesty you both exude. But I actually like yours better. You are so much more down to earth. You understand real women and what they can afford to wear. You are fashion forward, and yet give a reality to the new trends out there. Thanks for making fashion a reality to so many women--at least to me! It has helped me in so many ways! I am much more confident in my style now! Thank you!!

Style My Way said...

Kimberly,

Thank you so much for the sweet words. You honestly made my day! I am trying so hard to make my blog relatable and not just about me. I want women to know that you can be trendy for less and you can dress like a celebrity. It doesn't have to cost a fortune and adding just a hint of yourself makes all the difference in the world!

Andrea