Saturday, December 24, 2011

Sequins, Where?


Coat: Banana Republic Outlet; T-Neck: Ann Taylor;
Tank/Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft; Booties: Tori Burch (gift);
Necklace: Anthropologie

You have to look hard to find the sequins with this look, but I promise they're there! I am a huge fan of cropped coats. Great coverage from the cold, but pulls the whole thing together. Almost like a blazer, they are perfect over dresses as well. I paired mine with trouser jeans, a great alternative to flairs, t-neck and booties. And as for those sequins, they're in the necklace. See photo below.


I got this great necklace from Anthropologie but have never worn it. To be honest, I forgot where I put it. When I did find it, I immediately remembered it was made of crystals and sequins, a great way to tie in yet another alternative to sweaters, scarves and hats. Look for little details like this when picking out jewelry.



No comments: