Monday, October 5, 2015

Comedy Night

 Leather Jacket: MICHAEL by Michael Kors (similar); Lace Top: Joie (similar here); Tank: Target;
Heels: Marc Fisher (c/o - similar); Handbag: Gucci (vintage gift/cute option); 
Necklaces: J.Crew (cute option)/Tori Spelling (similar); Lip Color: MAC Dark Side

The hubby and I had yet another date night over the weekend. We've had more nights out in the past couple of weeks than we've had in about two years. And I'm loving it! He took me to see Jeff Foxworthy and Larry the Cable Guy and I laughed so hard I cried off all my eye makeup and left with sore abs! They were hilarious! Prior to that, we had dinner at Flying Saucer. It was our first time there and we will definitely go back. I loved the fact that they had over 200 craft beers on hand. Since I'm a beer girl, this is definitely my kind of place! 

I originally tried pairing the lace top with this fur jacket, but it just didn't read the way I had it in my head. So, I opted for the classic moto jacket. Honestly, you can never go wrong with your moto jacket girls! It's the perfect piece. Flared jeans, peep-toe booties, and layers of jewels completed the look!


 

The Jacket: Before and After

    

Oh, and my vintage Gucci handbag made its first appearance since roughly 1990. This little bag was perfect for the evenings essentials. And I later discovered it made an awesome cross-body bag.  

 Leather Jacket: MICHAEL by Michael Kors (similar); Lace Top: Joie (similar here); Tank: Target;
Heels: Marc Fisher (c/o - similar); Handbag: Gucci (vintage gift/cute option); 
Necklaces: J.Crew (cute option)/Tori Spelling (similar); Lip Color: MAC Dark Side
 
I'm not sure why, but I always turn to black for an evening out. Black is definitely my signature color, and really, a color that goes with anything. And, it makes a statement without trying to hard. 

What is your go-to date night or evening out look? Let's discuss!

Hope you've kicked off the week in style, Fashionista's!


No comments: