Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Wednesday Wants - A Kelly Moore Bag

When I received my camera from my parents a couple of Christmas' ago, I was elated! I had wanted a professional camera for sometime, but it wasn't something I was going to purchase for myself. That was just too pricey for a simple want, not need. And it came with a standard camera bag that was perfect for my Nikon and an extra lens. It ran it's course for a couple of years. Then I took it to my sons swimming lesson, and before I knew it, he threw up all over it! I haven't carried a camera bag since.

When I take it my camera out for blog pics, photos that friends are taking, I usually just throw it in the handbag I'm carrying and head out the door. If we're traveling, I place it neatly in a carry-on bag and hope all is well when we arrive. Not the best way to treat it, huh? I know I need a bag, but I don't really want a canvas bag that looks like a simple camera bag. That's just not my style. So now I'm on the hunt for the perfect bag and I think I've found them in Kelly Moore! 

What I love about the Kelly Moore bags is that they are more than just a camera bag. They are replacement for a handbag and allows you to carry everything you can possibly imagine. It even has a compartment for a laptop. The perfect travel bag in my opinion. Just check out my top picks!



Aren't they awesome? And again, I love that they look like a cute handbag, but really they are holding all your travel essentials and then some! 

My personal favorite is "A Beautiful Mess". A great tote that also makes a cross-body bag for when you need your hands free. They also come in various colors, but I always seem to gravitate toward black. It goes with everything and hides scratches and smudges. 

Are you in the market for a new camera bag? If so, what do you think of the Kelly Moore Collection? Which one is your favorite?

P.S. The Pioneer Woman was just talking about the "Libby" bag on her blog and was giving two away! It's her favorite camera bag, but she too loves it for all it's roomy compartments! Great minds....

No comments: