Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Wednesday Wants - Beach Must-Haves

We leave for vacation a week from today and this girl is super excited! However, we will be gone for eleven days and this girl is super anxious to start packing! I am one to make a packing list. I plan out looks for each day, whether I actually wear it on that day or not, to try and help with over-packing. It 
doesn't always help, but it does give me a guideline. We are headed to a family reunion and then on to the beach where we'll spend a week at the Outer Banks in North Carolina!

While making my packing list, I found a few things that I need/want to fill in the gaps. Yes, it's the beach and I will be spending 90% of the time in a bathing suit, but there is the occasional day of sight seeing and a possible day of shopping with the girls. On those days, I'm going to need super easy pieces to just slip on and go. A cute maxi cover-up, neutral sandals, statement jewels, cool shades, an open weave sweater for chilly nights, and a flop hat to shield me from the sun! And, for those days spent on the beach, I really want to get started and hopefully finish, our next book club read. And I'll need a darling tote to throw it all in!

So with all that being said, I've put together my list of wants.  

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9

When headed on vacation, how do you tackle the packing process? Do you make lists or simply throw it in the suitcase? Since we will be gone for almost two weeks, and thankful for a beach house with a washer/dryer, I'm hoping to keep my packing light and repeatable. And, I plan to bring you my planned looks next week! Will any of the above pieces make the cut? Check back next week!

No comments: