Monday, July 6, 2015

Keep it Simple

Dress: Tulip (find in store); Heels: French Connection (similar); Bangles: Silpada (similar); 
Earrings: Silpada (similar); Handbag: MbyMJ (similar); Shades: MbyMJ
 
Today I'm styling another darling dress from Tulip on the Plaza! I love the details throughout this entire piece. The circles and splashes of gray and coral make it a perfect transition piece into fall. And, if I were in the working world again, this would definitely be my go-to for a day in the office. 

Styling Tip: When styling a dress like this, keep it simple. Let the details speak for themselves. I went with a ton of silver bangles, simple drop earrings, and gray heels to bring out the grays in the dress.  

 

 


If you haven't already, make sure to RSVP to the styling event this Thursday night at Tulip! It's going to be so much fun. And, there's a cute door prize at the end of the evening! I can't wait to see you all there!

No comments: