Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Perfect for Summer

 Top: Zara; Jeans: Loft (similar), Sandals: Rachel Zoe (similar); 
Cross-Body Bag: Steve Madden (fun option); Bracelets: Baublebar (similar)/Stella & Dot; 
Earrings: Gorjana (similar); Shades: Karen Walker via Gilt

My DIY work has stalled so I've decided to bring you an outfit post! A couple of weeks ago McKinley and I headed to his favorite place ever, Crown Center! Okay, maybe not his favorite place, but it is one of his most requested. We had lunch al fresco at SPIN, a departure from his beloved Fritz's but the line was super long. Then we headed to Union Station to watch the model trains, outside to see actual trains, and then home. It was a fun day together.

For a day of play, I reached for my beloved boyfriend jeans and my sandals of the summer. The top is a new one from Zara and one I've been dying to wear. I adore it! The turned down collar is a nod to the 60s, the lace is super sweet, and it's perfect for summer. I can't wait to style it for a dressy night out!

 


 

Top: Zara; Jeans: Loft (similar), Sandals: Rachel Zoe (similar); 
Cross-Body Bag: Steve Madden (fun option); Bracelets: Baublebar (similar)/Stella & Dot; 
Earrings: Gorjana (similar); Shades: Karen Walker via Gilt
 
I'm hoping to get started on my bar cart soon, as well as finish up the chair, but we leave on vacation next week and we'll be gone for roughly 11 days. August will be a busy month of DIY, I hope! I also have a few other DIY ideas in the works and can't wait to share them with you! One is pretty dear to my heart!

Until then, it may be a few more outfit posts, but I've been archiving them like crazy! And, I'll bring you my packing list for a two week vacation! It's all about repeating strategically. And living in a bathing suit for a week....

No comments: