Monday, July 13, 2015

Summer Comfort

Denim Jacket: Vintage (similar);  Dress: Kohl's (similar), Sandals: Tory Burch (gift/similar); 
Shades: MbyMJ (similar)

How much do I love this little dress? So much that I've worn it at least five times and I got it the weekend of Father's Day. I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but I think I might have worn it three times in one week! I also wore it the  Monday before the Fourth thinking I would blog about holiday weekend looks. The post never happened, but I still love the dress. It's the epitome of summer comfort!

My mom picked this up at Kohl's on an impromptu shopping trip. She went for one specific thing, and few other items made their way home to me. I'm one lucky girl! This dress was an instant favorite and I'm throwing it in the suitcase for the our vacation. A simple piece like this can work in so many ways and it's so light weight that it won't take up too much room in the suitcase. It's darling!!




Denim Jacket: Before and After

   
  


No comments: