Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Print Crazed

 Vest: H&M (fun option); Sweater: French Connection (similar here); 
Boyfriend Jeans: Loft (similar here 25% off); Booties: Sam Edelman (similar here); 
Necklaces: Stella & Dot

A couple of weeks ago, the guys and I headed down to Crown Center for a day of fun! We had lunch at Fritz's, spent several hours exploring Legoland, and then headed over to Union Station to check out McKinley's favorite exhibit, the model trains. Oh, and we were hosting Flat Stanley so he went with us. Are you familiar with Flat Stanley? He's a school project for most grade schools kids and this our third time hosting Stan!

I thought it was going to be a little warmer than it actually was, so I opted for my heaviest faux fur vest. I regretted my decision the minute I stepped outside. I didn't regret the look, just wished I had planned a coat instead. This from the gal that's hating coats these days! 




The Vest: Before and After

     http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2014/11/one-dress-two-holiday-looks.html

 
 Vest: H&M (fun option); Sweater: French Connection (similar here); 
Boyfriend Jeans: Loft (similar here 25% off); Booties: Sam Edelman (similar here); 
Necklaces: Stella & Dot

There are so many things going on with this look, but I love every bit of it!  There's mixed textures and mixed prints and I love that they go together but don't at the same time. I'm not scared to go a little crazy from time to time!

Stay warm out there today! It's freezing in KC! And snowing.....

As always, see something you like? Need it now? Shop the links!

No comments: