Monday, March 9, 2015

Last of Winter

 Sweater: Piperlime (similar here under $50); Jeans: Loft (similar here 40% off); 
Boots: Ivanka Trump (similar here); Handbag: Pour la Victoire (similar here under $50); 
Shades: MbyMJ; Lip Color: MAC Dubonette

This past weekend was the most spring like weekend we've had in, well, since last spring! And we made use of it. I cleaned out the garage for six hours on Friday and most of the day Saturday! To say the least, outfit pics were non-existent! Trust me, you didn't want to see those looks! And yesterday's look was super cute, we spent the day at the zoo, but I spent the day with my guys and didn't think of capturing photos. 

These were taken last week and I'm calling it my "Last of Winter" look! I'm so optimistic that spring has finally sprung that I'm not going to allow myself to look back. Light weight wool may be worn, but in bright or pastel colors only! Gone are the days of black and gray, unless it's in the form of a cute black sundress! But if I'm closing the door on winter, I'm so glad it was in this. One of my favorites!




The Sweater: Before and After

  http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2015/01/complete-coverage.html
 
 
Sweater: Piperlime (similar here under $50); Jeans: Loft (similar here 40% off); 
Boots: Ivanka Trump (similar here); Handbag: Pour la Victoire (similar here under $50); 
Shades: MbyMJ; Lip Color: MAC Dubonette

What pieces are you looking forward to storing for spring? I am definitely ready to pack up heavy sweaters and boots! Booties are a different story. They go with so many more things, like shorts and cute dresses! Let's discuss!

Happy Monday!

As always, see something you like? Need it now? Shop the links!

No comments: