Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Trending Tuesday - Lilly Pulitzer for Target

I have loved Lilly Pulitzer for probably 15 years! Pale pink and mint green are synonymous with the brand as is the tropical vibe within their prints. And with the Target collaboration they are sparing no expense in either department!! When I took a look at the Look Book, I have flagged no less than 25 items that I have to have!! And because I love so much of the collection, I am breaking this post into three parts. Today's post is all about the clothing and accessories. Then it's home decor followed by beauty! So many incredible pieces that this launch needed a week of discussion.

So without further ado, I bring you Lilly Pulitzer for Target!!

Top Row:1/2/3
Middle Row:5/6/7/8
Bottom Row:9/10/11/12

Mark your calendar, Fashionista's!! This sale starts Sunday April 19th and you are going to want to set your alerts and alarms!

I'm planning to be up early and online that Sunday morning and possibly in the store later that day! If you see anything you need, shop those links girls! You don't want to miss out!

No comments: