Wednesday, November 19, 2014

One Dress - Two Holiday Looks

Vest: H&M (similar); Dress: Piperlime (similar); Tights: Target; 
Heels: Louise et Cie (50% off); Necklaces: Ann Taylor/Talbots  

Remember the pictures of the dress I wore to our anniversary dinner? They were dark, unfocused, and not truly blog worthy. But I was so excited to share the look that I overlooked the poor quality! That's not the case today. Broad daylight does wonders, no?

I am in love with this dress! It's so comfy, so chic, and the perfect piece for the upcoming holidays. Whether it be for a family Thanksgiving day gathering, or all those holiday parties on the horizon next month, it can be worn in so many different ways. Today I'm bringing you two looks, that with the removal of a MAJ vest, goes from trendy to classy in an instant.



I went into H&M to look for one specific piece and walked out of the store with this statement piece instead. I fell in love with it the minute I saw it and I haven't had an ounce of buyers remorse since. It's simply amazing! I am constantly styling it in mind, and now that it's beyond freezing outside, it's time to take this vest for a stroll! I really like how it brings this dress down a notch. It makes it more playful and whimsical. I loaded up the pearls, added my fav berry lipstick, and wore my new pony hair heels. I just love it!

 

 
  
If you aren't into such a bold vest, simply remove it. You are left with a simply classic sheath. Again, keep the oodles of pearls and berry lip, and this look is cocktail ready!



Which look is your favorite? Would you wear either of them to upcoming holiday events? I can't wait to bring you more holiday looks! A stylists dream!

XOXO

No comments: