Monday, January 13, 2014

Sesame Street and Faux Fur


Vest: Rachel Zoe via Gilt; T-Neck: French Connection; Jeans: LOFT; Booties: Tory Burch;
Necklace: Tori Spelling via HSN; Rings: Gorjana; Bracelet: J.Crew (gift); Lip Color: MAC Dark Side

On Saturday we took McKinley to see Sesame Street Live and I was so excited for him. He went last year and he had a blast. I was hoping the same would be true for this year. However, I was concerned he would be afraid of the over-sized muppets. He did great!

I wanted to look cute, I mean we were "going out" for the day but I also didn't want to have to bother with a coat. It was a little warmer than the arctic temps from last weekend, so I opted for an over-sized faux fur vest! (When in Rome, right?) I wasn't sure if I was fashionable or just another muppet. I'm going with fashionable!


 


 The Fur Vest: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2013/02/saturday-matinee.html

 




No comments: