Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A Fisherman's Sweater

Sweater: My Dad's; T-Neck: J.Crew; Cords: LOFT; Wedges: Steven by Sam Edelman;
Shades: MARC by Marc Jacobs

There are days when all you want to do is wrap yourself in something incredibly warm and comfortable. And for me, that's this sweater. This was my dad's sweater that he used for cold mornings on the water when fishing in East Tennessee. I stole  borrowed it years ago and it's my go-to when it's freezing and I can't stay under a blanket all day. Besides, there's not much fishing to be had in Overland Park, right?

I grew weary of my boyfriend jeans over the holiday "break". I can't believe I just said that, but I literally wore them day in and day out on vacation. I decided to mix things up and go with cords. Pale pink paired with charcoal was just the ticket and my wedges were a nice, last minute addition.


 
 

The Cords: Before and After 

akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2013/03/peaceful-easy-feeling.html



With all these sub degree temps, what is your go-to comfort piece for a dreary, winter day?

No comments: