Thursday, January 30, 2014

Is This Stripe Caramel or Camel


Jacket: Levi's; Dress: L.L. Bean; Booties: Tory Burch; Belt (worn backward): Anthropologie;
Tights: ? Handbag: MARC by Marc Jacobs; Necklace: Banana Republic; 
Bracelets: Ralph Lauren/J.Crew

I've said it before and I'm still on the look out for an amazing caramel/camel leather jacket! Instead of the denim, which I love, I'm thinking a buttery leather jacket would have added some richness to this look.

I also think it's time to invest in either new tall or short brown boots! This Dream to Reality item is no longer available, but I do have my eye on these Rebecca Minkoff booties! (Yes, I have the black.) And, since I love the black so much, I know I would love the brown. P.S. They're on sale....



 

The Jacket: Before and After

http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2013/11/my-comfort-go-to.html
 

No comments: