Friday, January 31, 2014

Dream to Reality - Styling Mindy Kaling



Last Friday, Mindy Kaling tweeted this: "Someone please put together a dozen 'stylish outfits you can wear with flats to work' for me? Thanks". So I did just that! I took to Pinterest, created a board titled Styling Mindy Kaling, and provided six pairs of flats, eighteen pieces of clothing, and one statement necklace. From that, I counted at least 43 outfits! I took to Twitter, shared my Pinterest board, and told Mindy to reach out to me. How I would love to hear back from her!

Have you seen the board? If not, here's the link. And, here are a few of the looks I like the most!

Look One:
I love this vegan leather skirt from Shoshanna!! You have to check it out. The design detail is amazing! I thought the skirt would look so chic paired with the cream Parker silk top with metallic piped sleeves. The two-toned Tory Burch flat brings it all together!

 
 
 Look Two:
I have a similar pair of pants, as far as color, but I love the slouchy look of these from Hive & Honey! Paired with a boat neck, striped knit top and leopard print flats (both from Kate Spade), it totally takes the slouch up a notch! 

 

Look Three:
This is probably my favorite! I love the lace detail on this top from C.Luce, which is a hot trend for spring! Paired with this A-Line skirt from J.Crew, I would tuck the top in and add a belt! And I love how they styled the skirt from J.Crew with the leopard print flat and I would do that same thing.

 

This is just the tip of the iceberg! Seriously, check out the Pinterest board and see how many looks you get! And Mindy, email me at anytime! I'm totally ready to style your work looks!

Happy Friday!
XOXO

No comments: