Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wider the Better

Blouse: Loft; Tank: Banana Republic;
Jeans: J Brand via Gilt; Belt: Ann Taylor;
Necklace:?; Ring: Tori Spelling;
Watch: Emporio Armani (gift); Sunglasses: Prada (gift)

I love wide leg jeans and these rock! I took a page from Rachel Zoe, however they look ten times better on her! I will have to attempt this look next time I wear mine. Totally chic!

 I decided to pair mine with a tie front blouse, leaving the tie undone for a breezier look. I didn't want to go too stuffy and tying the tie would make this a little more conservative. I added a belt to keep the volume down since the jeans have enough in the leg. What you can't see are my amazing Brian Atwood pumps! I've worn them here and the last time I wore these jeans. However, a photo was never taken so that just means its a do-over with that look!

And the Starbucks in my hand, that had nothing to do with the photo below! Just a sheer coincidence!



 
Would you go with jeans with such wide legs or just keep it to flares?


Photo of Rachel Zoe courtesy of Your Next Jeans.

No comments: