Thursday, May 24, 2012

T-Neck Love

Jacket: Levi; Top: Three Dots; Pants: Loft;
Shoes: Tory Burch via Nordstrom (gift);
Long necklace: BaubleBar; ShortNecklace: Gift;
Bracelets: Ralph Lauren (attached); Rings: House of Harlow;
Sunglasses: Prada (gift); Watch: Emporio Armani (gift)

I love a turtleneck! No matter what time of year, I wear them. I have them in merino wool, cashmere, silk, cotton, sleeveless, short and long sleeved. And, because of the variety, they can be worn/paired with anything! Take this little white t-neck for example. It's light weight cotton, sleeveless and perfect under the denim jacket. I've worn its sister, or brother, in black with a scarf seen here

And let's talk about this work-horse of a denim jacket, shall we? I purchased this for our trip to Chicago and I've worn it numerous times already and I haven't even had it a month! 


Note that I'm wearing the top both tucked in and loose. That's how my day went. Started tucked in, and by mid afternoon, just had to go with loose. Spin pizza for lunch...

Other Jacket Pairings:

  

And how cool are these new sandals! They were the inspiration around the look! You gotta love purchasing a shoe and then finding something to wear with them!


 

No comments: