Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Orange Crush

 Top: J.Crew Factory; Skirt: Ann Taylor; Shoes: Carlos Santana;
Belt: Anthropologie; Necklaces: Set from JewelMint

My new favorite color this season is orange. And not just any orange, but  tangerine orange. I purchased the skirt several months ago and have been a little leery in wearing it. I wasn't sure if it was too short and too snug. Well, its not snug, but I'm cautious on the length.  Since I'm a huge fan of the maxi, a mini sometimes makes me feel uncomfortable. 

I was inspired by this look from Ann Taylor. Not an exact match, but pretty darn close. I'm also looking for that perfect coral lipstick. I received several suggestions from some bloggers I follow and hope to test them out soon. I'm branching out a little in the lipstick arena. I'm not one for lip color and coral is just what I need to set me free! Pucker up!!




No comments: