Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Birds Eye View

Top: H&M; Jeans: Loft; Shoes: Pour la Victoire;
Necklace/Earrings: ??; Watch: Emporio Armani (gift)

It is super muggy around here and I can't fathom wearing my hair down right now! If I did, it would definitely resemble Monica Geller's on FRIENDS when they visited Barbados. I often dub it, "Monica in Barbados hair"! But enough about my hair. Let's talk about this darling top.

I picked this up a couple of weeks agon at H&M. I don't like birds in real life, but I love them in fashion. Odd, I know. I had planned to wear these with my royal blue cropped pants, but it just felt like a jeans day. Still have plans to pair them together. And, I originally removed the self-tie, but honestly no other belt looked as pulled together.

I also just received my Seychelle sandals in cobalt with wood soles. I had planned to pair them with this, but decided on the nude sandals. So many things to pair this birdy gem with in the future! 





No comments: