Thursday, May 3, 2012

I'm Blue

Dress: Anthropologie (gift); Jacket: Levi via Macy's;
Shoes: Pour la Victoire; Belt: Anthropologie (gift);
Bangles: Silpada; Sunglasses: Prada (gift)

So I went from mini to maxi! This dress is so easy, breezy and super comfortable. And, perfect for the muggy Tuesday we had this week. One minute it was overcast and cool. The next minute the sun was out and my hair was enormous! I've worn this dress before but changed a few things. A different belt and shoes though somewhat in the same hue. And, I added the denim jacket at the last minute, because as I mentioned earlier, it was chilly when I left the house. 

And, notice how my sleeve lengths are totally different? That's a total mistake. However, now that I look at them, I can't decide which I like better? Two turns or a simple flip of the cuff. Thoughts?

How I wore it before:



 



No comments: