Monday, May 21, 2012

Blurred Vision

 Dress: Loft; Belt: Off of another dress;
Shoes: Ann Taylor (gift); Necklace: ?;
Ring: Tori Spelling; Watch: Emporio Armani (gift)
Sunglasses: Prada (gift)

Yesterday was definitely a "fat" day for me! As in, I feel so fat that I need something to wear that will hide it! BINGO! This full skirt did the trick, however in the before and after photos below, I appear thinner after baby than I do less than a year AFTER the photo was taken. Thank goodness Zumba starts in two weeks! It is time for this mommy to get herself back in the gym!

This dress, with its busy print, is really easy to style. Add a belt, a statement necklace and you are ready to go! I love when getting dressed is this simple!


And, who needs this sock bun that everyone is talking about! I just put my hair in a ponytail, sectioned off the ponytail in four parts and then rolled each part under and pinned. Made for a nice full bun without the added accessory! Loved the polished looked.


  How I wore the dress before.


Giving it a twirl, I attempted to make the skirt do just that. It was fun to try at least!

 

No comments: