Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Boot Day!!!

As you all know, today is the Official First Day of Boots and I had a hard time deciding which pair to wear. With the temps climbing into the mid 70’s today, it’s hard to dress fall and still feel cool. With that being said, I feel like I made a great choice. The cardigan was perfect for the morning commute and will get me through the day in the freezing office building. Later, I plan to shed the cardigan and this little top is short sleeved and perfect for the sunny day ahead. As I’ve stated before, these boyfriend jeans have seen a lot of mileage and will continue their journey until my belly can no longer be contained! I sure hope they make maternity boyfriend jeans!



As for the boots, here are the much anticipated lug soled, high heels from Ann Taylor Loft. I am so glad I succumbed to the trend and made the investment. I know I will wear them often. They are comfortable, which is a must, and will go with everything. 




What did you do for Boot Day? Did the temps scare you off or did you make an attempt to transition into early fall? If you did, send pics! I can’t wait to see.

No comments: