Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Readers Kind Words

A friend of mine sent me the sweetest message on Facebook today and I had to share it with all of you. This was my goal when I started my blog and couldn’t be happier to hear this kind of feedback. It truly made my day!


“I absolutely love reading your blog and seeing how you rework different styles. I’m more confident in buying unique pieces when I shop. I’ve been trying out some of your suggestions and love the new looks. Just by reading your blog and watching Project Runway, I’ve really seen my thoughts in fashion change. You do a great job of making fashion down to earth, and logical. You give reasons why some fashions don’t work, and ways to make it cost-effective. I can justify buying something if I can wear it in different settings.”


Again, Kimberly, thank you so much for the kind words. I am so glad that you are taking risks with fashion and that they are paying off. I would love to see some pics of those new items! Send them soon!

No comments: