Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Animal Print: A How To

My mom and I spent a glorious day on the Plaza this past Saturday, complete with lunch on the sidewalk at Classic Cup. It was wonderful company, great food and the best vantage point for people watching. I was inspired to write this next entry when I saw a woman walking towards us in a leopard print dress with a leopard print bags. What caught my eye is that neither of the prints matched! Leopard print, or any animal print for that matter, can be tricky. You really only need one and I suggest wearing solids when using any accent of animal print.


I have created a couple of looks using small amounts of animal print to illustrate my point. My accessories are a great scarf from Ann Taylor and fun shoes by Franco Sarto. A little goes a long so use them sparingly. Now, go get ‘em Tiger!






No comments: