Friday, April 27, 2012

Self explanaTORI

A little light reading. Fun reads that are quite insightful.

 This post is self explanatory as it is all things Tori Spelling! I discovered her reality series when flipping channels one weekend. A marathon of Tori & Dean: Inn Love was playing and I found myself watching episode after episode. My husband watched too! From that moment, I was hooked. I set the DVR on Oxygen and I haven't stopped recording. I even watch reruns! 

Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood is hopefully coming back for a seventh season, and with it, will possibly bring the newest addition to the Dean clan, baby number four! I've said this numerous times. Tori was what inspired me to become a mother. I remember the episode clearly. Tori, Dean, Liam and Stella were sitting on the bed, Liam laying between them and Stella crawling around them. That family moment struck a cord. A year later our own son was born!

I've read all the books, watch her on HSN while shopping online for her jewels, and now I'm turning my attention to adding a little more style to my every day life with the help of "celebraTORI"! I've read the forward and it's totally Tori. I love how real she is in her writing. Its as if you are having a conversation with her. Something I would love to add to my bucket list. Can you imagine a Q/A with her and Mehran Farhat? I can see (read) it now!

I find Tori to be inspirational. A business woman, a crafter, a DIY enthusiast and most importantly, a mom. She is someone I strive to be like. Successful without being a diva. Successful with what makes her happy in life. Successful in providing for her family without compromising time away. And successful in being a mentor without even knowing she's doing it!

Just a few of my fav Tori Spelling pieces from HSN.

And who can forget my homage to Tori! Joel and I as Tori and Dean, Halloween 2009.


No comments: