Monday, April 16, 2012

Coachella is the new Fashion Runway

Coachella is a three day music and arts festival held at the Empire Polo Club in Indino, CA. It features various genres of music and large sculptural art. The atmosphere is a little Woodstock-eque but apparently on a much chicer scale! The festival, which kicked off last weekend, has been the most Tweeted about event so I started to research what one might wear. Based on the photos I've seen, I'm thinking this is a weekend I might need to experience sometime in my life. Be it for music or fashion.

Here is what I would wear if I were attending Coachella. And check out how 50 stylish ladies rocked their look at this years festival at Refinery 29.

These happen to be looks I've sported over the past year, and some adjustments would need to be made, but I'm pretty sure I'm on the right track! Different accessories, chunkier shoes and a tough bag. Not too shabby for a girl from the Midwest!




           

No comments: