Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Limeade

 
Shirt: J.Crew; Pants: J.Crew; Necklace: Ann Taylor (gift);
Shoes: Shoe Dazzle; Sunglasses: Prada (gift); Ring: Tiffany

 I have been a little uninspired lately when it comes to getting dressed in the morning. We went from gorgeous morning weather back to cooler temps and I can't bring myself to dress springlike right now. But, I also don't want to wear wool and full length pants! So I tried to compromise yesterday by wearing cropped pants and a chambray button down. Not quite full length and full on denim.

The only saving grace to the drab color combination is the lime accessories I added! I'm loving these "Patti" lime heels from Shoe Dazzle! The color is reminiscent of the 80s, the heel height is perfect and I love that they look like suede but are actually more a velvet type fabric. The necklace is a little more neon yellow than lime, but they compliment one another. 

What helps you get inspired when spring has sprung but the temps are a little too cool?





1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous necklace! I really like it.