Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pretty


Dress: Ann Taylor; Fishnets: Simply Vera Wang; Shoes: Ann Taylor;
Necklace: Tori Spelling via HSN; Watch: Emporio Armani (gift)

Yesterday my husband told me that I looked pretty and I savored that compliment all day! Isn't lovely when your loved one still notices you? This weather still has me scratching my head as to how to dress appropriately for cooler temps in the morning and warmer afternoon weather. 

This was an Easter gift from my mom, along with a few other pieces, and I love that it feels a little vintage in design and cut. The bold graphic and key hole back are great details as well. And because of design, I kept my shoes and fishnets in a neutral hue. But, I had to add my super chunky Tori Spelling necklace. I love this piece!





2 comments:

Tina Morrison said...

I love this dress! It is awesome! I understand your point about keeping the shoes & stockings neutral, but do you think it would look good with a vibrant shoe? I was thinking red or yellow.

Style My Way said...

Tina, great question and definitely something to test on my next go round! Now that you mention it, I have a darling pair of fuchsia heels with delicate cutouts. Feminine and not over the top. Going to try that next! And, come summer, I will ditch the fishnets so that might will help as well.