Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Apparently, I Love Stripes


As I've looked back over some photos lately, I've noticed that I have an apparent love for stripes. I haven't a clue when the love affair started, but I think I might need an intervention! With that being said, let's take a look back at my stripe fetish!

There are these dresses with stripes! Bold, thin, color and neutral. Strapless, 3/4, short and long sleeved.









 

And then there are these tops. Tanks, long sleeved, sequined details and multi-width stripes.

 
 





And I even have a couple of accessories. A jacket to keep off the chill and espadrilles for the summer!



Is there something in your closet that is a stand out print that you didn't know you had a love of, like say stripes? Or florals? Or maybe a combination of patterns? Let me know what you find!

No comments: