Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Wednesday Wants - A Spring Sweater

We have had some of the most amazing spring-like temps around here and it's only the beginning of March. I'm not complaining, just a little leery of what may be around the corner. You know what they say about March coming in like a lion....

But with these warmer temps, I've found that I'm reaching for spring sweaters and I don't own very many. I have some light weight versions that are more for late April or early May, but nothing in the heavy cotton genre. Even a light weight cashmere would work. But what I have is heavy winter sweaters that just aren't right. And the colors are too dark as well. I mean, I love a good gray and black sweater, even in the summer, but I would also like something in a cheery cherry red or pretty pink. Spring time colors!

And I think I've found them. I've pulled together eight that I think are perfect for this time of year or later in the summer with shorts. 

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8

I'm obsessed with all of them really, but my favorites are the hot pink and red from Boden, the coral sweater from Loft, and the long navy sweater from Anthropologie! Which ones do you like?

What spring pieces are on your radar? Do you own the perfect spring sweater that you wear from year to year? I think any of these would do the trick!

No comments: