Thursday, April 2, 2015

Sunday Chic

Sweater: Loft (similar/40% off); T-Shirt: Old Navy (cute option); Jeans: Loft (similar/40% off); 
Sneakers: Target (similar/on sale); Hat: Arden B (similar); Necklaces: The Zoe Report/Stella & Dot  

Two weeks ago I had one of the busiest and dressiest weekends I've had in a long time. Thursday and Friday nights were full-on fashion with KCFW. Saturday night was date night with my hubby to see Maroon 5 so I wore something super cute for our evening together. By Sunday I was looking to just relax and wear something really low key! I literally grabbed the first things I saw in my dresser and the comfiest jeans I could find. Sneakers and a hat, because I didn't feel like washing my hair, finished off the look. I didn't even wear makeup! Sunnies are the best way to get around that! For photos, I threw on a little lip gloss. I call this Sunday Chic!




The T-Shirt: Before and After
 
    


Sweater: Loft (similar/40% off); T-Shirt: Old Navy (cute option); Jeans: Loft (similar/40% off); 
Sneakers: Target (similar/on sale); Hat: Arden B (similar); Necklaces: The Zoe Report/Stella & Dot  


What are you go-to pieces for a chic Sunday look? Any tips and tricks for getting around a no shower day? If you see my in a hat and sunnies on the weekend, you know I'm masking something! Works every time!

As always, see something you like? Have to have it now? Shop the links!