Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Wednesday Wants - The Long Vest

Being a child of the 80s, I remember everything in fashion being long, over-sized, and basically covering up your entire body. Nothing like the fashion we see today since most things are tight, short, and leaving nothing to the imagination! That's why my current Wednesday Want is the long vest. It reminds me so much of the clothing of my youth, and as they say, everything old is new again.

What's great about the long vest, is that it's a perfect layering piece for spring and summer. Paired with long sleeves for spring, it replaces the jacket but still gives you coverage. For summer, it will be darling over cute dresses or paired with shorts. It's definitely a versatile piece for your closet.

I've been doing a little research and I've found five that I think would love to add to my wardrobe. Number five is my favorite. It comes in three colors, but I think the white is super chic! 

1/2/3/4/5

I have another one I'm considering and I'm loving it in pink! Seriously, what is it with me and pink! But it's so cute!! 

So what do you think of this Wednesday Want? Would you invest in the long vest? Let's chat!!

As always, see something you want? Need it now? Shop the links!!

No comments: