Monday, April 20, 2015

Saturday Morning Calm

 Top: Anthropologie (similar/various colors); Jeans: Loft (similar); 
Sandals:  Camper (similar/limited sizes); Scarf: Boden (similar); Handbag: MbyMJ
Shades: Prada (similar); Bracelets: Silpada (similar); Ring: Silpada

Man has it been raining!! I know they say April showers bring May flowers, but at one point I thought we might need a boat as our mode of transportation! Saturday started off fairly calm. I planted the last of the vegetable seeds in the garden, some flowers in pots and little gardens around the patio, and simply enjoyed the songs of the birds all around me. It was so peaceful! Then the rains came again....

We headed out for a day of nothing really. Just needed to get out of the house. The rain had finally moved out, but the air was thick and heavy. Just look at my hair! It was large and in charge all day. I really wished I had taken a ponytail holder to help tame it. As for the look, I had a couple of things laid out, but kept coming back to this navy top. The sunny yellow accents helped cheer up the look, and the little birds on the scarf reminded me of my calmer morning of solitude. It just made sense to wear! And the yellow sandals, because why wouldn't I wear them!




The Top: Before and After

   
 

Top: Anthropologie (similar/various colors); Jeans: Loft (similar); 
Sandals:  Camper (similar/limited sizes); Scarf: Boden (similar); Handbag: MbyMJ
Shades: Prada (similar); Bracelets: Silpada (similar); Ring: Silpada

How was your weekend? I hope it was as calm and peaceful as mine! And that a little cheeriness was part of your life! 

Speaking of cheeriness, head on over to Loft to get your code for 40% off site wide! You're welcome!!

Happy Monday, Fashionista's!

As always, see something you want! Need it now! Shop the links!

No comments: