Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The Blanket Scarf

 Scarf: ASOS; Sweater: Robert Rodriquez; T-Neck: J.Crew
Boyfriend Jeans: Loft (similar); Boots: Ivanka Trump (similar/under $50); 
Bracelets: J.Crew/David Yurman (gift/similar)/Gorjana (similar)/Gift;
Handbag: Balenciaga; Gloves: Target

 The blanket scarf is one of the biggest trends this winter and I for one am a huge fan! It's incredibly warm, super chic, and this particular one is so strong in color! And with this arctic like winter, tomorrow is supposed to be five degrees when we wake up, I'm pretty sure this will be the first thing I grab when walking out the door.

Because I love this trend so much, I discovered a little DIY version on Pinterest! MomAdvice provided a little tutorial on how to create your own and it's a no-sew version as well! I tried it out and it totally worked! I can't wait to share it with you tomorrow. You too can have a blanket scarf in a matter of minutes! Okay maybe an hour! Check back tomorrow for a little how-to!



The Sweater: Before and After

     http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2014/12/the-coat-alternative.html
 

 

What are you doing this winter to stay warm? Are you wrapping yourself in the warmest sweater or going for head to toe wool? Let's discuss!

Photos courtesy of Caitlin Fore

No comments: