Thursday, January 22, 2015

Spring Trend Alert - Culottes

Who is excited to add a pair of culottes to their wardrobe for spring? This girl! The Zoe Report talked about it in December, People Stylewatch reported on it in their February issue, and Style My Way is telling you all about it today! I love the flared leg, the menswear inspired cut, and the fact that they come in so many different styles. Pleated, cuffed, flat front, side zipped, and elastic waist. They're made of wool, cotton, denim, silk, and lace. And I've found four pair that I would wear in a heart beat! 





Cropped sweaters, fitted tees, printed button downs, and little blazers are all pieces I would pair with these cool pants. As for shoes, I'm pretty sure I would wear heels with each and everyone one, but I could be persuaded to wear an oxford for a little throwback look. 

What do you think of the newest trend? Having flashbacks or a sudden interest to hit the checkout button? I can't wait to hear your response!

Happy Trends Thursday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would most definitely wear #2! They would look gorgeous with a peep toe pump :-)

awhite said...

I am totally having flashbacks, yes. Ha! Need to try a pair on to see how they work on me... Great post, lady!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

bedlambrides said...

Oh girl, I'm still hesitant. Although #3 and #4 look pretty gorg! I am sure they will look fab how ever you style them - should we dare and do a Tres Chic about this trend?

xo,
cait
www.sophisticaited.com