Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Get Moving with New Kicks and Ten Thousand Steps

Now that the holidays or over, everyone is making or announcing their resolutions and goals for the New Year. I have to say, I'm not one for resolutions because I just never stick to them! Goals are great to have, like getting organized or making professional strides, but the losing 10 pounds or getting back in the gym resolutions never happen for me! 

I used to be a three or four time a week gym girl. I would get so mad in January when there were new people on my treadmill that I had been using for the past eleven months. With that being said, I got a Fitbit Flex for Christmas, a gift my mom swore didn't say "I think you're fat". She knows that I'm just wanting to get moving and healthy. And I promise you this, I won't be that girl stealing your treadmill!  

With movement means new kicks! I think I need super cute pair that look darling with boyfriend jeans and shorts later this summer. Without further ado, I've picked four of my top picks from Shopbop!

1/2/3/4

Let's get moving this year! And a great pair of sneakers are a big motivator, no?

No comments: