Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Backpacks - Something I Need

I am a mom who is out of the diaper bag phase, but I'm mom who is still in need of a larger bag. When we head out on our adventures (the zoo, aquarium, or local children's farm), I need something that is handsfree, large enough to carry snacks, cars, coloring books/crayons, and a little cooler when needed. I love my Coach cognac backpack, my high school backpack I might add, but I desperately need a black one. I use my cross-body bag a lot, but the weight isn't evenly distributed, so I feel like I'm leaning to the left most of the time. A backpack is something I true need of these days!

I've been on the hunt recently and I've narrowed my choices down to five. The standout to me is the gray Rebecca Minkoff! I love how neutral it is. Definitely a bag that would go with everything in my closet. Check them all out below!





1/2/3/4/5

What kind of bag do you use when out and about? 

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: