Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Three Things I Love

 Jacket: MICHAEL Michael Kors (gift/on maj sale); Sweater: Ann Taylor (similar); 
Pants: J.Crew (on sale); Sneakers: Target; Handbag: Rebecca Minkoff via Gilt; 
Shades: MbyMJ

I'm literally wearing three of my favorite things that currently hang in my closet. I literally lived in this sweater a couple of winters ago, these pants last fall, and the leather jacket always! The shoes are new, I blogged about them here, and they are here to stay! So comfortable and the quilting makes them so chic! 

All three pieces have been work day looks, but they also pair perfectly for a more laid back look! You know like when going to the dentist, making a trip to Costo, or taking your toddler to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch. That's exactly where this look to me!


 
  
The Sweater: Before and After

  http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2013/03/peaceful-easy-feeling.html

 
 

Winter like temps are literally around the corner, which I dread, but having worn these pieces again I'm inspired to style up some toasty warm looks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is such a cute casual outfit! Super cute! xo,
Cait

www.sophisticaited.com